This program....WOW! Shaun T you truly are insane! I'm not going to lie, it's kicking my butt, but in the best butt kicking way ever. When I finish, I'm literally drenched and feel great! I'm sore, but not, "I can barely walk sore."
Here's the BEST part! I've lots 9.5lbs!!!
Day 1 at 150 lbs
TODAY at 141.5 lbs
Disclaimer Alert: No, I didn't lose them all in one week. I've lost 4lbs in one week since starting INSANITY. Prior to INSANITY I'd been working out with some sort of program for the last 60 days, drinking my Shakeology daily, completed a 3 Day Refresh, and really focusing these last 3 weeks on my eating. Like they always say 80% is in the kitchen, the other 20% is in your fitness.
So here's how INSANITY works. You do a Fit Test your first day. There's 8 or so exercises that you do for 1 minute straight. The goal is to see how many you can do with correct form. You write it down and then we do it again 2 weeks later. The great thing about the Fit Test is it's only 30 minutes and it's a total workout! Plus you get to see how you've improved bi-weekly.
Each day is a different program. You do a warm up, go hard, take a break and do a super in depth stretch. We're talking 8 minutes worth or so of basic stretching. It feels so good and I can already feel my flexibility increasing. Then it's back to the workout.
It goes by so fast and you get water breaks. Each workout is 30-43 minutes, but remember you have stretching and a cool down. So you're not going hard the entire time. There's no modifier but I find that when I can no longer do the exercise with proper technique I jog in place, or do knee lifts, or simplify it in some way.
I'm NOW wearing size 8's and get this...they're not just size 8, they're size 8 SLIM. SLIM! The tag says SLIM! BAM! I can't believe it! I'm so excited! I had to dig deep in the closet for these bad boys. 10's and 12's... You're going in a box never to be opened again!! Size 6 where you at? You're next! Let's do this!
INSANITY is on BeachBody on Demand. You can stream the whole workout and download all the workout materials. We're talking the calendar, the eating plan, and each workout, all free for 30 days! Click here to learn more! If you decide you LOVE it like I do! It's $2.99 a week, billed $38.87 per quarter!
Bottom line: There's no talent in eating right and exercising. Anyone can do it, you just have to make the choice. #grateful #disciplined #noexcuses